Friday, February 28, 2014

Aliens and UFO's

I think Aliens are real I believe they are real the abductions are real the with the gray Aliens can talk away your baby when they abductions you this is what you need to know if you get a knock on the door and there could be black eyed children close the door right away don't say anything they look like Aliens don't let them in say just one thing know say nothing but I think Aliens work with the government I think Aliens would talk over the would but i don't mean to say this but if the world would end they could take over the earth with the government or destroy the earth to if they wanted to but not yet UFO's are seen every where the new planet the new blue planet could be where Aliens live and every in mars other planets to but I think there real so does my Mom I think Grandma Grandpa Maybe I don't know Aliens are real some people also believe more then my family like other people on Netflix people talk about it so it's one thing just one YouTube most be more then Netflix like a little bet 1-23-345 I think I don't know bye

3 comments:

  1. Great first post honey! I cant wait to see more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Very proud of you for taking the first step to informing the world of your thoughts. Looking forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job liz informative and liked very much!

    ReplyDelete