Sunday, March 2, 2014

cats and kittens and dogs

`
am still talking about cats and kittens like about how I got my kitten so it was July close to my birthday my birthday is in August 7 yea so of how I got her so in July grandma said I was getting braces I was not I was getting a kitten she was smaller it was in 2012 I got her I was 9 so I had to choose between 4-5- 3-4 cats and she was the only kitten there i wanted all of them like the time grandma brought home a dog and me and my mom wanted to keep her even if we had her for 1 day we still named her lady cute dog so we looked at the cats and kittens and dogs the were these black and white and just black kitten 4 and a gray kitten i wanted the gray one so mush and and the big cats to and the dogs i wanted all of them when me and my mom get are own house we are having about 10 more animals my kitten back to that there was big cat not that big cats and just cats and one kitten so i chose the kitten but the want the gray kitten sooo bad and others bye see you people at my next blog :D

1 comment: